A downloadable game for Windows
Invisibox is a tricky puzzle game where you have to solve sliding puzzles by controlling invisible boxes while avoiding various obstacles.
- Almost 100 hand crafted puzzle levels of varying sizes
- 3 star rating system
- One-Hand, Mouse or Touch Controls
- Minimalist but mind-bending puzzling
- A level is too hard? Use a Helper Power up to make the boxes visible! Hardcore puzzler don't need those though.
- Variety of different obstacles and gimmicks to make it even more interesting
- Unique puzzle elements
- Perfect for playing on the train, while hearing music or just to do some puzzling
- Train your short time memory
- Compatible with all common screen resolutions, also optimized for windowed mode
- Super short tutorial so that you can start puzzling asap
You get new helper power ups when completing a level. For every star you get one additional helper. Don't forget to use them or save them for avanced levels!
Upcoming updates and patches will bring new levels, fixes and improvements.
There is more:This is sort of an early access version. Although the game is pretty much finished and already contains almost 100 levels the balancing and polishing is not completed yet. Some features like touch compatibility is also not tested yet. Some aspects of the game can still change before final release (Hopefully on Steam, Mobile and itch.io) - For more information visit the Greenlight Page.
If you buy Invisibox here and the game gets released on steam you will receive a steam key. But for a steam release you'll have to support me on Steam Greenlight first!
And if the game releases on mobile I will try to get you access to these versions too.Follow the developer on Twitter: @Retrific
|Published||6 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Difficult, Minimalist, puzzle, Short, Singleplayer, tablet, Touch-Friendly, Turn-based|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial, One button|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: