A downloadable game for Windows
Invisibox is a tricky puzzle game where you have to solve sliding puzzles by controlling invisible boxes while avoiding various obstacles.
- Almost 100 hand crafted puzzle levels of varying sizes
- 3 star rating system
- One-Hand, Mouse or Touch Controls
- Minimalist but mind-bending puzzling
- A level is too hard? Use a Helper Power up to make the boxes visible! Hardcore puzzler don't need those though.
- Variety of different obstacles and gimmicks to make it even more interesting
- Unique puzzle elements
- Perfect for playing on the train, while hearing music or just to do some puzzling
- Train your short time memory
- Compatible with all common screen resolutions, also optimized for windowed mode
- Super short tutorial so that you can start puzzling asap
You get new helper power ups when completing a level. For every star you get one additional helper. Don't forget to use them or save them for avanced levels!
Upcoming updates and patches will bring new levels, fixes and improvements.
There is more:
This is sort of an early access version. Although the game is pretty much finished and already contains almost 100 levels the balancing and polishing is not completed yet. Some features like touch compatibility is also not tested yet. Some aspects of the game can still change before final release (Hopefully on Steam, Mobile and itch.io) -
If you buy Invisibox here you will get a steam key as soon as it releases there.
The steam release will hopefully not take all too long, but because I have a lot to do currently Invisibox is not highest priority.
And if the game releases on mobile I will try to get you access to these versions too.
Follow the developer on Twitter: @Retrific
|Published||130 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Difficult, Minimalist, puzzle, Short, Singleplayer, tablet, Touch-Friendly, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial, One button|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: