A downloadable game for Windows
Invisibox is a tricky puzzle game where you have to solve sliding puzzles by controlling invisible boxes while avoiding various obstacles.
- Almost 100 hand crafted puzzle levels of varying sizes
- 3 star rating system
- One-Hand, Mouse or Touch Controls
- Minimalist but mind-bending puzzling
- A level is too hard? Use a Helper Power up to make the boxes visible! Hardcore puzzler don't need those though.
- Variety of different obstacles and gimmicks to make it even more interesting
- Unique puzzle elements
- Perfect for playing on the train, while hearing music or just to do some puzzling
- Train your short time memory
- Compatible with all common screen resolutions, also optimized for windowed mode
- Super short tutorial so that you can start puzzling asap
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE ON STEAM
This version includes a DRM free Version of Invisibox
and a steam key! (2x Invisibox)
If you only want a steam version anyway, go buy it on steam directly and save a $1.
On steam you can always be sure to have the most recent version of the game.
|Published||Mar 17, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Difficult, Minimalist, Short, Singleplayer, tablet, Touch-Friendly, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: